Today, all of Eagle Nation had their heart broken. We lost to North Dakota State University in the FCS Semi Finals. Our boys flew out of Savannah yesterday and arrived in Fargo, North Dakota last night. We fought the good fight, but it just wasn't enough against the NDSU Bison. North Dakota State University will take on Sam Houston State in the FCS National Championship game January 7th in Frisco, Texas. Good luck to both teams!
I'm still so, so, so proud to be a Georgia Southern Eagle. We had a great 2011 season and I hope 2012 will be just as great. I can't wait. I hope our boys have a safe flight back. I'm so proud of them.
Once an Eagle, always an Eagle.
Hail Southern!

I understand how you feel. I went to Montana, and it was so sad to lose to Sam Houston. I was truly pulling throughout the playoffs for Georgia Southern to be in the title game!
ReplyDelete