WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!
Today, Georgia Southern beat Old Dominion 55-48 here in Statesboro at Paulson Stadium. It was such an intense game and we definitely worked hard for the win. We take on Maine next Saturday in the quarterfinals here in Statesboro. I'm hoping to pull out another W so we can continue our journey in the FCS playoffs. It's a great day to be a Georgia Southern Eagle! We are striving for that road trip to Frisco, Texas for the National Championship.
HONEYBADGER DON'T CARE.
When it comes to SEC football, Auburn has my heart. I'm a good ol' Tiger fan, complete with Aubie the Tiger pillow pet. LSU and Auburn are a part of the SEC West. Tonight, LSU took on UGA in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome. I swear it looked like all of LSU traveled to Atlanta. LSU had a horrible first half but came back in the second for the 42-10 win over UGA, making LSU SEC champions. I was a LSU fan for the day because if you are a frequent reader of mine, you know I hate UGA. LSU is officially undefeated and definitely deserves the title they have received. Way to geaux LSU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.