Pages

Thursday, November 10

Keeping Up with Khloe, Lamar & Rob.

I'm not exactly a Kardashian fan, but I do love Khloe and Rob, and I can't forgot Khloe's hubby Lamar Odom.

 I quit watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians a while back because the entire show was Kim whining about something, Kourtney putting up with a douchebag boyfriend and Scott being a douchebag to Kourtney. And then there is Kris Jenner being a bitchy boss. It just wasn't much entertainment.

I woke up and turned on E! and Khloe's show, Khloe & Lamar, was on and I think I'm now hooked. It's my three favorites, Khloe, Lamar and Rob, all in one show.

I like Khloe because she is different than Kim and Kourtney and I really admire that. Lamar is a good husband to her and despite how fast it all went, I do think they truly love each other. I enjoy their personalities and sense of humor and so their show is 10x more enjoyable than KUWTK.

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch KUWTK or any of the spin offs religiously but I do find the Kardashians entertaining and watching the re-runs are a guilty pleasure of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khloe is my favorite too! I saw an article in a magazine with Kris Jenner and she said for Khloe and Lamar's two year wedding anniversary, Lamar bought her flowers with a card that said, "Without you, there would be no us. Happy Anniversary!" Goosebumps all over your body?? Yes!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.