Pages

Friday, November 4

Droid vs. iPhone

I am currently the not-so-happy owner of a BlackBerry. This is my 2nd BlackBerry brand phone and it's just not up to par with the other phones out on the market right now. I am asking for a new phone for Christmas and originally asked for an iPhone and as of right now, it's still what I have my heart set on and is still the phone I really want. But, because I'm trying to be more of an adult about the phone situation I want to scope out the Droids and see where they compare.

What is your opinion on either/both the iPhone and the Droid? Please help me out.

3 comments:

  1. Never had a Droid but I'm on my 2nd iPhone and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love my iPhone! Mine is the Verizon one and I have never had any trouble with it, plus the new iPhone that just came out is really neat! When I got my phone back in March, the iPhone was actually cheaper than most of the Droids, but I know that all the prices depend on your upgrade and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a droid and I am obsessed. I think I have little man syndrome and just like big things (cars, phones, etc). I prefer it because the screen is SO much bigger. If that is a big deal to you, then I would go with Droid. Plus I like the Android market better!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.