Pages

Monday, November 14

Absolutely, positively OB-freaking-SESSED

If you follow my Twitter, I'm sure you hate me on Mondays between 8-10pm. I am a big, BIG fan of The Sing Off and a fellow Twitter follower, pearlswithwisdom_, also loves the show. She and I comment back and forth throughout the entire show and it really makes watching a lot of fun.

I am not just obsessed with the show itself. I am obsessed with one group inparticular, Pentatonix, and one guy in that group, Scott. He is an amazing singer and not to mention, he's pretty gorgeous yum.

This performance started my obsession with Pentatonix.


The blonde guy is Scott... mmmm


I hope they win. Only two more weeks left!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'll have to follow you on twitter! I love The Sing-Off and Pentatonix, they are ah-mazing. Scott is such a hottie with an awesome voice. If they don't win, it will be a crime!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.