Pages

Wednesday, October 5

Pinteresting Wednesday -- Fantasy Baby Land

Fantasy land is no longer found in a book, it's found on Pinterest. Any crazy scenario I feel like fantacizing about, I can now do-so via Pinterest because they have soooo many things to look at and get ideas from.

Lately, I'm on a baby kick. FYI No baby alert here, I just like babies and think they are precious and I have a horrible habit of hearing or reading something and hear a name and think, "Hmm, that would be a cute baby name." I love quirky, different baby names. For the longest time I said I was going to name my unborn daughter Gatsby. The more I thought about it, Gatsby doesn't flow with basically anyname but itself so I guess I could go all Hollywood and have a single-named baby, right?

For today's Pinteresting Wednesday with The Vintage Apple I decided to do a baby theme.. This is totally all just fantasy, pleaaaase do not think for a second that I'm getting ready for kids. I can barely take care of myself!

For this fantasy, my sweet, oh-so-loveable baby boy's name is Woods. My Mimi's maiden name is Woods and it's in honor of her.

Because of my Southern roots, Woods will have the most awesome room ever complete with banjo playing frogs bedsheets and a crate light. Come on, how cute is this?

His first birthday party will be John Deere themed where he will wear overalls and boots.




 
My cute blonde haired, blue eyed, dimpled baby girl is named Emma Kate.

Her room would be done in pink and brown with a ballerina theme.


Her first birthday party will be a Princess theme.


And we live in this beautiful home in a sweet Southern town.


A girl can dream, right? Don't forget to link up with The Vintage Apple.





1 comment:

Feel free to leave a little love.