Pages

Tuesday, October 25

Laughter is the best medicine.

I love to laugh. If you know me, you know that I'm easily amused and seemingly find the most awkward things funny. If you read my post from last night, you'd see that at that moment I wasn't in a laughing mood. I was sad and amongst those things running through my head, I had other worries too. All of that sadness turned to laughter the rest of the night. It's funny (no pun intended) how simple, random text messages about a whole lot of nothing could make me laugh so hard my side wash hurting.

I'm extremely sarcastic and have a quirky sense of humor. It's kind of hard to describe. I spent many hours last night texting a friend and I laughed the majority of the time. The conversation started out because he needed help working a washing machine and it just went from there. I laughed hysterically-- most of the night. It was a good feeling. It was good to feel that ache in my side from laughing. I love belly laughing. You know, that loud, true laughter sound. I was laughing so hard at one point my eyes were watering. Sometimes, those good belly laugh moments are hard to come by, especially when stressed, etc.

Always laugh. No matter what. Laughter truly is the best medicine.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a little love.