I am purposely making myself busy with everything but blogging and Twitter. I actually, for once, have quite a bit of classwork to do this week and Friday I'm attending a fraternity date night with a friend and Saturday we have another home game. Until I have meaningful, worthwhile things to really say, the majority of my posts will reflect my quirkiness and the fact that I have hardly anything to say. If you want worthwhile reading, you may need to skip me for a little bit. You have been warned.
Exhibit A. I have a dumb obsession with wearing my hair like this.
For some reason, I've started wearing my bangs + some back with bobby pins. I don't like my forehead so I don't wear it out in public too often (hahaha) but it gives me a change-up with my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally do that too, but mainly because I cannot STAND my bangs anymore. I was to take scissors and start cutting away :)
ReplyDeleteever since I've started teaching I've been wearing my bangs like that! It's so much easier!
ReplyDeleteHaha love the randomness of this post! I've been into wearing my hair like lately, too!
ReplyDelete