Pages

Wednesday, September 21

Random ramblings

[1] I'm not much on the Charlie Sheen hype, but I did watch the Roast of Charlie Sheen the other night and laughed the entire time pretty much. I think the sole reason I find it all so funny is because of his retarded antics and comments. A warlock from Mars? Really? Tigerblood? Maybe I have an odd sense of humor, but I enjoyed it.

[2] I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to have my foot seen about. I think I may have strained a tendon or something in the back of my heel and right above it and it is very painful to walk. Hopefully she wont put me in a boot, and I doubt it's serious enough for that, but if she does then so be it. I've always awkardly wanted to wear one of those things. I'm weird, I know.

[3] Big/Little reveal is tomorrow and I'm getting a great little little. My family doesn't call people grandbigs or great grandbigs. I'm simply called Gran Gran. I don't think Kaitlin has called me Michelle since the whole Gran Gran/Little Little thing started. She even made me and her big a paddle for her initiation and mine says Gran Gran on it. I just love my little family.

[4] I'm attending Delta Tau Delta's date night Friday and I'm pretty excited.

[5] Home football game this Saturday!

[6] I have only gotten to see bits and pieces of the Teen Mom finale due to the fact I spent all last night at flag football and softball but hopefully I'll catch up on the parts that I missed ASAP.

I hope ya'll are having a lovely week and get excited, the week is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.