The jury is still out on whether I'm a fan of Lifetime's new show Dance Moms. The show is about Abby Lee Miller and her dance studio. She runs a tight ship and is a little too rude for my liking. I never agree with adults talking down or belittling young girls. I danced at a dance studio for 15 years and none of my dance teachers or the owner ever talked to any of us the way this woman talks to these kids or for that matter, even the parents. All this woman has done is yell at a little bit of everybody. Wow! This is going to be a show to watch when you need drama in your life. It comes on Wednesday nights. Have any of you watched this show? If so, what do you think?
My new absolute favorite show is USA's Suits. Not only are the two main characters hotties, the overall storyline is great. Harvey Specter is the partner at a law firm who needs an intern and while holding interviews in a fancy hotel, Mike Ross, who is running from the cops because he has briefcase full of marijuana, uses the interview room with Harvey as a hideout. The more quirky thing about Mike is that once he reads something, he understands it and once he understands it, he uses it. Mike used to also take the bar exam for people for money so he's read the entire book and Harvey was impressed and hired him as his intern. This is such a choppy jist of the show but I'm just trying to give ya'll the 411. It comes on tonight, Thursday, at 10pm EST. Everyone I've talked to has loved it as much as I do so it's a for sure winner. If you have seen it, what did you think?
Ok, now can we just chit chat for a minute about Pretty Little Liars? I was so enthralled in this week's episode I did not want it to end. Wait, I feel like that every week. I can't even hit high points on this week's episode. The entire thing was bizarre. I can't wait for next week's episode, granted I have to wait a day or so before watching it due to the fact that I don't get ABC Fam in Statesboro. Who do ya'll think A is? Something tells me Jenna and the cop have something to do with it, but everytime I think I know something, the show throws me for a loop.
Wah, I missed the Bachelorette Monday night because it was my birthday and I was out and about and I haven't sat down and watched it on Hulu or ABC.com but I will get on that ASAP and definitely before Monday. I hope it was good.
I'm going to switch gears really fast and mention two new Lifetime movies that are coming out. This upcoming Monday, July 18 Magic Beyond Words comes on at 8pm EST. It's a movie about J.K. Rowling and her journey with writing the famed (and amaaaazing) Harry Potter series. Here's the link for the preview -- Magic Beyond Words.
Then, on Tuesday, July 19 Hef's Runaway Bride comes on at 10pm EST. The movie is about his most recent bride calling off the wedding. I don't know why but I am super excited for this. Maybe because I was obsessed with the show Girls Next Door and Hef and I was sad when Hef got a new toy and the show ended. I couldn't copy the link for the preview but here is the link for the page on Lifetime's website -- Hef's Runaway Bride.
So what television shows have you watched lately and loved? Do tell.




You definitely gotta catch the Bachelorette. This was a good week.
ReplyDeleteI think A might be Jenna. I know she's an obvious choice, but I don't know who else it would be.
1. Definitely wanting to see that lifetime movie about JK Rowling. I will prob forget so I will count on you to remind me via twitter ;)
ReplyDelete2. Dance Moms. Loved it. I agree, Abby Lee is awful but I danced for 16 years and danced in the competitive circuit and she reminds me exactly of my dance teacher from high school (like everything about her) so I have a soft spot for the cruelty.... Love/Hate relationship. Those little girls are talented x 10,000. The moms remind me SOOO much of the Junior Company moms from when I was in High School. haha
So with PLL I'm trying to figure out who A is too and I have a few theories!
ReplyDelete#1 it could be Mona. She always seems to pop up in random places and I can't help but think she is seriously jealous of the others' friendship. She isn't in every episode which gives her time to pull all of A's tricks.
#2 Something is going on with Aria's brother and it has to be something more than just him stealing stuff and somehow dressing like A while doing so? Weird.
#3 And again, I feel like Allison may not be dead? Obviously Ian's suicide note was written by A and at the end of the video where Allison was supposedly killed, you see her get back up.. Sooo... What if she is doing it all!?
So apparently I decided to write a book (sorry about that) but I have so many theories haha.