It's weird saying, "I'm 22." I don't know why. But I did have a good birthday. I had a few issues earlier in the day with be just being a brat and being afraid I was going to end up spending my birthday alone. It's just a huge fear of mine because who really wants to spend their birthday alone? Not many people. But I didn't spend it alone, woooo!
Some friends and I went to my home away from home, Dingus for happy hour and hung out there for trivia (we didn't play though) and then went to Retriever's for beer bingo. One of my friends told the trivia guy that it was my 22nd birthday and he and the entire bar sang happy birthday to me. Needless to say my face was bright red because for some reason I've always gotten embarrassed by the birthday song in public, especially when it's done at restaurants (haha) and this is odd because I typically don't get embarrassed. But besides being embarrassed, I loved it.
I have alot going on these next few weeks and I'm soooo ready to move into my new house next weekend. My mom will be in town next week to help me pack because surprise, surprise I'm useless and can't "figure out" how to pack. I just kind of look lost. You never really realize how much junk you have or how much you accumulate until you go to move. Mental note: throw stuff away you don't need every so often.
I hope ya'll are doing fantastic and I'll try to keep you updated on my oh so exciting life and I'll try to catch up on ya'lls blogs every so often. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeletepacking is the worst! good luck with that! Glad you had a great b-day :)
ReplyDelete