Pages

Sunday, July 17

Hello, reality check.

This is one of those huge, self-empowering posts. Girl power!

I am done letting people walk all over me and make me feel like I'm not worth anything. I am done with caring about things that I don't need to care about. I am done putting my time and effort into people to have them not put the same time and effort into me. If someone wants to be in my life they will make an effort to be in it. I am just so over all of it. I did not come to college to continue high school drama nor to find a husband. I came to college to get a degree so I can have a career and whatever else is just an add-on. It's time to put effort into myself, into making me the best person I can be. Times like these, I feel like it's acceptable to be selfish and I need to come first. My happiness will come first.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a little love.