Today, FOUR of my friends turned 21. Granted I am already 21 so I am not saying this being jealous of course. But in less than a month I turn 22 and with all these kiddies, most that I didn't realize were as old as they are, turning 21 I'm starting to feel like a grandma. <Hahahahaha> I know 22 isn't old. If I start thinking 22 is legitimately old, only God knows what I'll think about being 25 or dare I say 30.
But in the spirit of friends turning 21, I am off to happy hour and a night out. Don't worry, one of the guys turned 21 today. I didn't designate today as "let's-celebrate-people-turning-21" day.
Wednesday, June 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you're having a good time! My boyfriend and a lot of my friends turn 21 this fall but I have to wait til next winter/semester! :P
ReplyDeletegosh you are ancient.
ReplyDelete