Pages

Monday, May 30

I've learned a thing or two...

Because I seemingly learn everything the hard way.

Lesson 1
To have a friend, you must be a friend.

Lesson 2
You can't make somebody like you-- guy or girl.
Lesson 3
If he's hung up on his ex, walk away. Better yet, RUN. You will just end up getting your feelings hurt and it really isn't worth it. 
Lesson 4
Know your alcohol limit. Piecing your nights back together start to become a pain in the ass fast.

Lesson 5
STUDY for tests. Don't cram.

Lesson 6
Wear sunscreen. SPF 4 dark tanning oil for 5+ hours at a pool = sunburn

Lesson 7
It's okay to flirt but know where to draw the line. Never lead people on.

Lesson 8
Never settle for anything less than you deserve.
Lesson 9
Don't worry about things you can't change. Always remember the serenity prayer.

Lesson 10
Most importantly- Actions speak louder than words. ALWAYS! 

4 comments:

  1. agree with all of these 100% :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! They are sooo true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post- so true. Great reminders. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And I totally needed that... especially the worrying thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.