If you were given the chance to have a superpower what would you choose? Would you choose to be able to become invisible? Would you choose to be able to read minds? Would you choose super speed?
I would choose to be able to read guys' minds. I could care less to read girls' minds, sorry bout it. If I could read a guy's mind it would eliminate all of the confusion that comes while trying to talk/start dating a guy. If I could read a guy's mind I would be able to look at a certain someone and find out what the hell is going through his mind and why he makes zero sense 95% of the time. *Sigh*
Truth of the matter is, I can't read anybody's mind. I have to see things as they are and figure out for myself what's going on and decide what to do. Trouble is-- I don't know what to do. It is what it is and some people just aren't worth the effort.
Sunday, May 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WISH I COULD READ GUYS MINDS. ughh i'm dealing with a frustrating situation currently so I totally feel ya!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post! And I agree, I'd like the same superpower- I've been dating my guy for over a year now and I still don't know what's going on in his head half the time...silly boys!
ReplyDelete