There's no such thing as too much fun. However, I've had a lot of fun this week and now my liver body hates me. I'm extremely exhausted. I did sleep most of the day so I do feel semi well-rested but I could definately sleep until tomorrow morning given the chance. I've had the opportunity to hang out with different people this week and it's been rather fun I must say. I'm a people person so talking to and hanging out with different groups of people is exciting. I'm fixing to go to Dingus happy hour with some friends (yet another different group of people) but my liver body has begged and pleaded for me to just drink water, so I'm going to be a responsible almost 22 year old and do as it asked (insert smile here). Sorry I haven't really had much to say lately. I'll have more to talk about this upcoming week because as I've mentioned before, I'm going Kappa alum after this upcoming week. Well this upcoming week is Senior Week so there's different little things going on during the week for us so I'll update ya'll on how that goes.
Continue to pray for my Dixie brothers and sisters. Roll tide.
XOXO, Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.