Pages

Monday, April 4

Go with the flow.

I literally have fifty million kinds of emotions running through my head. Why you may ask? I wish I knew. I guess I always kind of think alot on my almost 3 hour drive to and from my parent's house. What else are you really to do besides sing country songs that make you think 10x more, haha.


What emotions am I having? Well, let's see-- happy, sad, confused, scared, nervous, just to name a few. It's not that a ton of events happened this weekend that would have left me with all of these emotions, but then at the same time it did. I'm not fully comfortable talking about it partly because I don't know how I feel on some situations right now. My task right now is to "go with the flow" and I am the worst go with the flow-er ever. I kid you not. I'm one of those people that are uncomfortable in situations where I'm not fully in control and times like this when my emotions are on a crazy roller coaster and I don't know what to do about it, it really bothers me. Judge me if you must. Thankfully April is always my busiest month between finishing up spring semester, sorority functions, and fraternity functions too I tend to stay a busy little bee so hopefully this will help me go with the flow a little better. If not, I'm going to have to tell myself to take a chill pill-- a big chill pill.

Wish me luck ladies in my journey of going with the flow (hahaha).

XOXO, Michelle


3 comments:

  1. I completely understand-I have so much trouble going with the flow! good luck girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm horrible at going with the flow too! I'm having the same emotions as you with the end of my college career coming to an end...fast! Hopefully the activities keep your mind off some of the anxiousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how this feels! Good luck staying busy & going with the flow :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.