Have ya'll seen the new show on Lifetime called Glamour Belles?
If you haven't you definately should, it's hilarious. I really don't know why I find it so funny. The Southern drawl coming out these Tennesee folks or the crazy things that come out of their mouth!
The show takes place at a renowned pageant dress shop called Joann's in Tennesee. For the most part the show just shows different girls of all ages coming into the shop and trying on multiple dresses. At the end of the show, they always tell about the girls and whether they won or placed in their pageant, etc.
I think it comes on every Wednesday night cause I think this is when I started watching it last week too, so check it out!




I watched this show and I liked it a lot! Lovez the accents! <3
ReplyDeleteSO got to to watch this next time! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this show, but it sounds pretty interesting! I'll have to try and catch it next week! :)
ReplyDeleteI so have this on the DVR! I've missed every episode, but I can't wait to watch it!!!
ReplyDelete