51. I love Parker's 79 cent drinks.
52. I enjoy laying by the pool, doing a whole lot of nothing.
53. I enjoy lecture, note-taking classes.
54. I'm scared of storms.
55. I have horrible luck when it comes to guys.
56. If I'm stressed out, I like to sleep (more than normal).
57. I want to name my children (when I have them) odd names (like Gatsby).
58. I love Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan aka Georgia boys.
59. I live for college football gamedays.
60. I am obsessed with the British royal family. (Counting down the days til William & Kate's wedding!!)
61. I talked with a slight British accent when I was younger. I kid you not, you can ask my mom.
62. I don't like diet drinks, like Diet Coke, Diet Dr Pepper, etc.
63. I have danced for 15+ years.
64. I'm not competitive when it comes to sports.
65. But I am competitive when it comes to getting what I want (wink wink).
66. I'm quiet the smartass.
67. I still take kiddie vitamins.
68. I would die without music.
69. I don't like big crowds.
70. I'm addicted to Subway.
71. I used to be an assistant dance teacher.
72. I have a slight potty mouth. (I'm working on getting better!)
73. I'm brutally honest 9 times out of 10.
74. I want a beach wedding.
75. But recently I've been into barn/country weddings.
76. I believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater".
77. I have to sleep with the overhead fan on.
78. I have to fall asleep with the tv on.
79. I love when my Diddy cooks me grilled cheese sandwiches.
80. I know how to shoot a gun.
81. I also know how to drive a tractor.
82. I've had 3 vehicles.
83. My favorite color is red.
84. I have to listen to my music in my car super loud.
85. I stutter when I talk too fast.
86. Dingus always makes my day better.
87. I don't eat crunchy lettuce.
88. I didn't really eat ranch dressing until a year or so ago.
89. Shrimp is the only seafood I will eat.
90. I've climbed Tybee Island's lighthouse.
91. I love road trips.
92. I'm not a huge fan of french fries.
93. A Micky D's double cheeseburger is my comfort food when I'm sad.
94. I still watch The Suite Life of Zack & Cody/The Suite Life on Deck on the Disney channel.
95. I love Dr. Phil.
96. I'm a proud Republican.
97. I love laughing so hard my side hurts.
98. I have two great parents that stand behind me no matter what.
99. I have trust issues.
Last but not least...
100. I LOVE ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE ALL YOUR FACTS! These are crazy posts! haha. How long did it take you to come up with all those? Thanks for sharing a little bit more about yourself! :)
ReplyDeleteJason Aldean & Luke Bryan are amazing!! love them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE learning about bloggers I follow! I recently did a post with 50 facts about me...you've inspired me to go to 100 now :)
ReplyDelete