1. I have to have atleast a glass of sweet tea a day.
2. I've just recently started eating broccoli.
3. I enjoy cleaning house.
4. But I hate washing clothes. (aka I hate putting them up)
5. I love crime tv (Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, CSI...)
6. I'm a Journalism major with a minor in Public Relations.
7. I suck at saving money.
7. I suck at saving money.
8. I'm a huge people watcher.
9. I'm an only child.
10. I'm hypoglycemic.
11. I like tattoos. I have 1, but plan on getting 3 more soon.
12. I despise roller coasters.
13. I have Psoriasis.
14. I love Lil Wayne.
15. I dance constantly.
16. I am seriously terrified of clowns.
17. I have an abundant amount of school pride.
18. I'm a simple, small town girl - born and raised.
19. I aspire to live in Charleston, SC after graduation.
20. I can quote Forrest Gump word for word.
21. I have a candle obsession.
22. I like the beach but not the sand.
23. I hate being late.
24. I apply and reapply chapstick more than any human should.
25. The smell of peanut butter makes me gag.
26. I'm actually not a big fan of chocolate.
27. I'm in a sorority and am sheet sign chair.
28. I enjoy long drives.
29. I love Sandra Bullock movies.
30. I love history and historical towns (like Savannah, Charleston, St. Augustine, etc).
31. I hate cats.
32. I'm a Braves and Red Sox girl.
33. I love Sarah Palin.
34. I'm in College Republicans.
35. I'm obsessed with earth tones when it comes to picking furniture, etc.
36. I like sunflowers.
37. I thoroughly a good glass of wine- Arbor Mist tropical fruit Chardonnay please.
38. I have a Chiweenie named Boston.
39. I read FOX News daily.
40. I like a man in uniform (military, police, fireman).
41. I have a Twitter and use it daily but I still don't understand the point of it.
42. I enjoy blogging.
43. I'm obsessed with Lean Cuisine Garlic Chicken steamer meals.
44. I love tall, dark, skinny guys. (sometimes toooooo skinny haha)
45. I enjoy the perks of being in Greek life.
46. I want to travel the world.
47. I like vintage posters.
48. I aspire to own a Range Rover.
49. I hope to someday have 2 kids - 1 boy, 1 girl.
50. I like my Southern drawl.
So there's the first 50 of my 100 Facts about Me. I will finish up with the other 50 in the near future!
Love this! I'll have to copy you :)
ReplyDeleteI used to hate peanut butter, but now love it!
I love this! #20-30 I might as well copy and paste for me, except for sheet sign chair thing. Good luck thinking of the next 50, I could not think of 100 things to save my life.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI did a similar get to know me post today at Life with Elizabeth
xoxo, elizabeth