Pages

Monday, March 7

What am I doing with my life?

I don't know what I'm doing or am going to do with my life. I went and talked to an advisor today since I register for classes tomorrow and I'm pretty much stuck in a hole. Why am I stuck in a hole you may ask? Well, I'm stuck in a hole because I was a cocky little bitch that thought passing a grammar exam was going to easy peasy and I didn't pass so now I have to retake it April 28th. Without passing that test, I can't register for any 3000 level classes which means I'm stuck with only like 4 classes to take. I need/have to take summer classes and only three of them are even offered over the summer. Oh, and I can't register for ANY fall classes until after April 28th if I pass the test. Which means I will have to just take whatever I can get, and I dislike that. I am beyond stressing. I know that it's all my fault that I didn't pass the grammar exam the first time and I'm fully prepared to bust my ass and study even harder this time to pass it. I'm burnt out on college and I want to get done no matter what it takes. My mom is understandably ill with me about this whole class/school thing. The longer I'm here the more money we borrow in loans. Sadly, I'm already in debt due to student loans. I feel like a failure and like I've done nothing my entire college career but let my parent's down and that bothers me so bad. I cried all the way home from campus because I'm so bothered by all of this. It's sad that I'm almost 22 and I have absolutely no idea when I'm graduating. That's right, NO idea. I don't like feeling like I've let my parents down or that their disappointed in me. Maybe I'm not cut out for college, like a big college like Southern, but I refuse to drop out and go to a technical school. That's not what I want to do with my life, I know that much. I will get up at 6am tomorrow morning, register for the summer classes I can take, and go from there. I know stressing over this whole predicament isn't going to solve anything...

Deep breaths and I'll get through it.


4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Don't stress over it too much because I'm sure everything will work out just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you! Sounds cliche but it will all work out like it's suppose to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I found you via Southern Hospitality's blog and just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am sending you a follow request now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep breaths girl! I know how this feels - I changed my major this winter and now in order to get into the classes I need to next fall I have to take classes over the summer to catch up. Good luck on the tests - you can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.