Sunday is always the designated day to regroup and plan your week and the rest of the month out; atleast for me it is. So let's see what's on the agenda...
This week
March 28 - April 3
March 28 - April 3
This week is I-Week. Our new spring girls will get iniated Saturday. All week we'll do various sister bonding type things until Saturday arrives.
I, however, will be missing initiation because I'm going home for a weekend with the fam at Smoke on the Water. There will be more details on that after the weekend.
Kappa Sig's Gator Getdown is this week.
As far as school goes, I will have my weekly astronomy quiz on Thursday. Joy!
Next few weeks
Formal is Saturday, April 9, in Savannah. YAY!
Sigma Chi Derby Days is the week of April 11-16th.
As of right now that's all I have.
Peace, Love, & KKG
XOXO, Michelle
we have derby days starting this weekend!! sundays are my planning day too-- today involved making a VERY long to-do list...
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about spring time that suddenly everything gets so busy? At least that keeps it interesting! have fun with everything girl! :)
ReplyDelete