Pages

Tuesday, March 22

Unreadable.

There is nothing I hate more than a guy that I can't read.

Can I get an AMEN?

But no, seriously.

There are guys that are super readable and you know whether they're interested in you or not and then there's those guys that you have absolutely no idea. Well right now I'm face to face (hypothetically speaking) with a guy I have absolutely no idea whether he's interested in me or not. I hate it.

Dear boy,
Please be more readable or just tell me like it is. I'm not very good at these games.
Thanks!
XOXO, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! hehe. Seriously though I so agree- why are boys so redic? Hope you get it figured out! :)

    Also- you're too cute - I was going to comment on your busy, busy post that showed up in my google reader about how you said you were staying away and then had two new posts up after that, haha, only then it was gone! hehe..I understand completely, I am super busy and feel like I should stay away from blogger but I know I couldn't do it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I'm in the same situation! I wish I could just know either way instead of sitting here hoping I don't look like an idiot in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.