:'(
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Sunday, March 13
Prayers please.
I just got the news no one ever wants to hear... My good friend Philip that is an SAE passed away last night. Please keep his family, SAE, and his friends in your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh honey I am so so sorry! That is so awful, and dealing with a friends death is one of the hardest things ever! I will keep them all in prayers, as well as you as you go through this tough time! If you need anything at all, even just to vent I'm always here!! xox
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! I'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry! he and his family are certainly in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry girl! I'm praying!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! We lost an SAE about a year and a half ago and it was so tough on his family, friends, and the greek community. He and his family and friends are in my prayers.
ReplyDelete