Favorite time of day: I'm a total night owl.
Favorite season: Fall. I love all the colors.
Favorite month: March
Favorite holiday: St. Patrick's Day
Favorite subject in school: History
Favorite channel: A&E
Favorite color: Red
Favorite song: I never have just one favorite.
Favorite movie: Oh lord, I have way too many. But I love Forrest Gump with all of my heart.
Favorite celebrity: Reese Witherspoon and James Franco
Favorite kind of music: Country. But my rappin' skills are pretty ballin'.
Favorite tv show: Criminal Minds and Pretty Little Liars
Favorite thing to do: Sleep.
Favorite place in the world: The beach.
Favorite hobby: Dance.
Favorite kind of animal: Dog.
Favorite place to live: I've only lived in two places, both in Georgia.
Favorite place to vacation: A beach anywhere.
Favorite restaurant: Subway.
Favorite food: Sandwiches (weird, I know) and Chinese
Favorite thing to cook: Muffins. I love the way they make my house smell.
Favorite drink: Sweet tea.
Favorite chore: I don't have one.
Favorite makeup: Covergirl.
Favorite hair products: Um, it's like Suave mousse stuff that adds volume to my hair. I have annoying fine hair so I need it.
Favorite lotion: Cocoa butter.
Favorite perfume: Polo blue. Ok, that's cologne but it's my favorite.
Favorite memory: Graduating high school.
Favorite blogger: I can't pick just one! I love the blogs that I can relate to.
Favorite thing to blog about: My life- the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Favorite books: The Great Gatsby and The Heart of Darkness
Favorite Verse: Corinthians 13:4 (I think that's it).
Favorite thing to wear: Norts and an oversized tshirt.
Favorite kind of day: Ones where I laugh so hard my side hurts.
Favorite job: Working PR for the Boston Red Sox or working for a publishing company.
I'm breaking ALL the southern rules here but I hate sweet tea! can't stand it lol.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I am gonna have to give this a try when I have blogger block someday! haha. I am also in love with the color red!
ReplyDeleteMe too, Amanda!!! I hate Sweet Tea...but I'm a new Southerner, so I guess that is my excuse :)
ReplyDelete