Pages

Monday, March 28

Miscellany Monday.

Make sure to link up!
 1. Hello, where is my warm weather? This time last week I was laying out in 88 degree weather and today it's like in the high 40s. I want my bikini weather back ASAP!

2. Happy I-Week to the Zeta Upsilon chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma aka MY chapter. This entire week will be filled with sisterly events leading up to initiation on Saturday. I will be missing initiation but I cant wait to call our new girls sisters
3. Who else cried like a baby during Army Wives and Coming Home last night? Army Wives was a heart-wrencher and I'm so sad that Jeremy died. He was such a cutie! I feel like this season is going to be rather dramatic. Oh, and LeBlanc needs to get his shit together and quit being so rude to Roxy on the phone. Just saying!  But last night's episode of Coming Home was a tear jerker as always. I thought it was so incredibly sweet that the guy that was flying with Mark Forrester went all the way to Alabama to give Mark's parent's that flag. It was just so sweet, geez. I love it. 
4. I'm on a crash steamed broccoli and carrots diet. Unintentionally. I just haven't had much of an appetite lately so instead of just not eating at all or just eating junk, I decided that eating veggies would be more beneficial to me, especially in my journey to lose a couple of pounds. I used to haaate broccoli so I never thought I'd see the day where I'd actually go buy and eat it. 
5. Baseball season openers start soooon and I'm beyond excited. Who doesn't love yummy guys in those pants?? Go Braves & Red Sox! 
6. I've made it my goal to QUIT spending so much money. I have got to quit swiping my debit card at fast food joints, bars, and convenient stores. It's getting ridic. I've done decently well lately (except for my bar tab last Wednesday) and I'm going to try so hard to continue to save money! I hate having cash honestly because it burns a hole in my pocket. 
That's all folks for my Miscellany Monday. 
XOXO,  Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I cried the entire 2 hours of watching Lifetime last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Army Wives but have heard a lot of good things about it. Guess I should start watching!

    I'm with you on the quitting spending money! It is so easy to just mindlessly swipe my debit card EVERYWHERE! Danggg...

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    Also doing a giveaway if you're interested in entering!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.