Stumbled upon this nifty little thing @ Never Growing Old and decided to link up! Too cute.
Questions
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? A simple ring on my right hand and my watch on my left wrist. I consider my watch jewelry.
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? A mixture of both. I don't like slurping the long noodles up cause then the spaghetti sauce ends up all over my chin.
3. How many siblings do you have? ZERO!
4. Were you named after anyone? My dad's name is Michael (Mike) so I was named the girl version of it and my middle name is my mom's mother's name (Ann).
5. Coke or Pepsi? Coke 100%.
Click the link above and link up!
yayy for only children! i also have the girl version of my dad's name, but its my middle name (danielle)!
ReplyDeletei'm an only child too!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I also always have a simple birthstone ring on my right hand. And my dad's name is Michael, and my name is the last four letters of his name, just reversed! This is total coincidence though, my parents didn't realize that til after I was named, but I still think it's neat! haha. :)
ReplyDelete