Pages

Wednesday, March 30

I'm so proud of myself.


Nooo, this isn't real but I wish it was. I had to write a fake press release announcing that I had just been given the job I've always wanted so naturally I just couldn't resist writing that I had been hired by the Boston Red Sox. I know you can't really read the picture, sorry, but it also mentions that I worked for the Braves for 2 years, hahahaha. I'm so proud of myself for having the watermark in the background and everything! Kudos to me. I'm sure there are some errors for all you PR folks that read this but hey, it was my first one EVER. Flaws are expected. 

I just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll.

5 comments:

  1. good job! got to start somewhere (coming from a pr junkie)

    ps that would be an amazingggg job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watermark looks so good! I could never do that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watermark and logo! I'm sure whomever gave you their awesome PR advice while you were writing this would be very impressed! (WINK WINK COUGH COUGH)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so impressive! Way to go! :) And what a fun dream job too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.