Tonight was the Lifetime season premiere of both Army Wives and Coming Home. I knew a few weeks ago I was going to cry like crazy while watching Coming Home because I cried during the previews. But, I didn't anticipate crying as much as I did. I'm talking big ol' crocodile tears through the entire thing.
To the ladies in blog land that are in the military or are dating and/or married to guys in the military (especially ones with children) I admire you so much. I don't know if I could do it. Ya'll are such strong women. And thank you to your spouses for all that they do for our country. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family while your loved one is over seas. God bless.
Oh my God I'm crying again.


I cried my eyes out!! It was so emotional! They all sacrifice so much for us!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm just responding to your comment on my blog last week! I am going to Destin for Spring Break! I would never go to Panama City too sketchy! haha! I'm not going with my sorority sisters instead girls from another house and they're the really good sweet girls whereas my house is wilder! Hope you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks chica! I am dating a Marine and it is seriously proud girlfriend syndrome every single day! I bawled my eyes out so much last night as well watching, except Denise made me sad being so typical mother-in-law like, but maybe that's because I have had that experience with my ex's mom, ughhh. :)
ReplyDelete