Pages

Wednesday, March 23

ABCs of ME!

I saw this on Kerri @ A Sweet Georgia Peach's blog and thought it was cute so I decided to do it while waiting to go to class! Happy Hump Day ya'll.

A. Age - 21. I turn 22 in July.

B. Bed - Here I have a queen and I think my bed at my parent's is a full.

C. Chore you hate - Putting clothes up after you've washed them. 

D. Dogs - My sweet Boston. (this is him as a pup)


E. Essential start to your day - A glass of sweet tea.

F. Favorite color - Red

G. Gold or Silver - Silver

H. Height - 5'8

I. Instrument you play - Air guitar (haha)

J. Job title - Student

K. Kids - None

L. Live - Georgia aka The Peach State

M. Mom's name - Rhonda
But since my name starts with an M here's meeeee.

N. Nickname - Most call me Shell or MB.

O. Overnight hospital stay - Ummm, I'm not sure really.

P. Pet peeve - Saying you are going to do something and don't, being lied to, things not being planned in enough time... just to name a few!

Q. Quote from a movie - "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" Gone with the Wind

R. Righty/Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - None

T. Time you wake up - M/W 10:45; T/Th 7:45; F/Sat/Sun whenever

U. Underwear - usually Victoria Secret

V. Veggies you dislike - asaparagus, squash, sweet potatoes just to name a few

W. What makes you run late - usually a show on TV (ie. Saved by the Bell, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU)

X. X-rays you've had - All I can think of right now is my shoulder.

Y. Yummy food you make - My favorite chicken, rice & cheese meal or tater tot casserole.

Z. Zoo animal - Monkey

Sorry I didn't post more pictures with things, I'm on a time crunch!

XOXO, Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Might have to "steal" it sometime soon! I used to dislike asparagus too until my mom made grilled asparagus and now I changed my mind! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to steal this :)
    I hate asparagus too, but I hate spinach so much more...ugh lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the movie quote, good choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I loved reading this Q & A. :)

    TV shows usually make run late too! haha P.S. I found your blog through Mandy's, and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pic of you in your patagonia is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.