TESTS, TESTS, TESTS. I despise you.
I feel like all I do is study my life away. Nooooo fun.
I feel like all I do is study my life away. Nooooo fun.
Spring break where are you?
Happy Hour Friday... HURRY!
Since the weather here has been BEAUTIFUL, and by beautiful I mean that I've been able to lay OUTSIDE in the SUN. It's been perfect. I'm gonna die of skin cancer though because I've been getting a double whammy of UV rays-- via tanning bed AND the direct sunlight. Haha, oops! I do have a very nice tan for late February though.
Soooo, in light of this bomb ass weather here are some feel good oldies for What I'm Playing Thursday! I was listening to most of these on my iPod earlier while laying out.
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Sugar, Sugar - The Archies
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops
Bennie and the Jets - Elton John
Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Have a good rest of the afternoon ya'll.
XOXO, Michelle
I love all of those songs -- oldies are the best!
ReplyDeleteI feel you on the studying - although I'm jealous of your weather - i cannot wait for spring break and sun!
ReplyDeleteI love your music choices today - Sweet Caroline is like my all time favorite song - so many good college memories associated with it already! And Bennie and the Jets makes me think of the 27 dresses bar scene..Awh.
Happy Almost Friday! :)