Phew...
"You know that if you hurt today, you had a damn good time last night!" - Me
An almost 22 year old body doesn't handle hangovers as well as an 18 year old body does. Geez! I've slept all but maybe 4 hours and I've chugged water and taken ibuprofin like there's no tomorrow. I hurt, I hurt bad. I don't hurt as bad as I did at noon thankfully but I'm still laying on my couch being a dud. Thankfully there's a SVU marathon on, so being a couch potato on a Saturday night is acceptable in my books.
Can I just re-cap last night? I should start video taping my nights.
"I can't get this face off my face!" - Victoria
"I'm so drunk I can't button my back button." - Whitney
FINALLY, 5 o'clock rolled around yesterday so like a true college kid, the crew & I went to happy hour, but thiiiiis time they decided to go somewhere new for HH, and they chose this place called Dos Primos. When they decided this earlier in the week I was like "are you kidding me, that place is sketch?" but they sold me when they said they had cheap drinks, so off to Dos I went. Yes, they do have cheap drinks and shots and those cheap drinks and shot got my crew and I a little tooooo inebriated last night. I woke up to 4 texts this morning that either said "are you alive?" or "wtf happened last night?"... For HH, we were the only people there which was cool to us cause then we had the whole bar to ourselves and then later that night, more people showed up but naturally we really didn't know them because we don't frequent this bar, but naturally we made new friends in a snap. Especially me. What is it about a drunk dancing blonde that just draaaaws people in? Haha I don't know. Needless to say we danced to EVERY song that was played. I had WAY more fun that I expected and I had an awesome night. The girls and I have decided to go back to Dos every now and again and "freshman rage" again.
peace, love & dos primos.
XOXO, Michelle
| MK doing her 'Evacuate the Dancefloor' dance. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.