A big thank you to L at Confessions of a Teenage Political Queen for giving me this award! You are too sweet!
Rules of the award: Once awarded you must write 7 facts about yourself and then award it to fellow bloggers; make sure to let them know! Also, link back to the one who awarded you!
My 7 Facts
1. Subway is my guilty pleasure. Not chocolate or chips, a foot-long ham and cheese with only tomatoes, lots of pickles, and lots of light mayo.
2. I'm addicted to crime tv. Criminal Minds, CSI, First 48, you name it I probably watch it.
3. I'm an only child.
4. I refuse to eat green candy.
5. Before I die, I WILL own a Range Rover.
6. I'm deathly afraid of clowns.
7. I like to wear glasses on test days because they make me feel smarter, so I have more confidence in myself while taking the test. (hahaha) Weird, I know!
I now award you...
Kerri at A Sweet Georgia Peach
Kristen at All In My Twenties
Christine at Bun & Borough
Simple Girl at Simple Thoughts from a Simple Girl
Belle in the City at We're Just Like You Only Prettier
Allison at Confessions of a 20 Something
XOXO, Michelle

thank you for the blog award!! and great facts :) I also love subway and my dream car is also a range!
ReplyDeleteGlasses on a test day is brilliant, LOVE it! Thanks so much for the award, your blog is precious!
ReplyDelete