Pages

Monday, February 28

A bad case of writer's block.

If you are a frequent reader of mine you may have noticed that lately I haven't written anything worthwhile in quite sometime... I seem to have a case of writer's block! I feel like I repeat myself constantly and no one wants to read constant repeats. I feel like reading about my weekend adventures get boring and tiresome and no one wants to read about them. My mom thinks I should quit telling you about my weekend escapades in fear that my future employer will read my blog and not hire me because I had a little too much fun on the weekends. I see her point but at the same time if an employer faults me for being a college kid at one point in time, I don't want to work for them anyway. I feel like I need to stop talking about guys and dating because there is only so much I can say on that topic that pertains to my life and I know if I write another post about it, I'm just going to be repeating myself. I don't have much to say about friendship, I've pretty much it the nail on the head atleast twice with that topic. So I'm in a rut... I want to write a meanginful post. Something that requires thought and time and effort and something that makes ya'll want to read it and comment and whatnot. The word 'boring' has never been used to describe me before, but right now I feel boring. I feel like I give ya'll nothing good to read and so ya'll just bypass me. You will learn that I don't like being bypassed (ever, but anyone). I'm sure you are thinking, "Geez Michelle, you are being quite the Negative Nancy tonight..." and I'm not trying to be, I promise. *Sigh* I like writing thought provoking things that makes my brain work harder to churn out something good...

If anyone has anything they'd like me to talk about, please tell me! I will love you forever.

4 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the same way lately! I had such a terrible case of writer's block for 2 weeks, but thankfully, I'm hopefully over it! I love reading about other bloggers' weekends, fun trips, etc., but I also love seeing pictures of fun things they do! Hope you're cured soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NOTHING to write about at all!!! It's so frustrating because I don't want to go days without blogging but at the same time I hate writing repetitive stuff. I love seeing pictures and such from your weekends though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's something in the weather, because I feel the same way, and it seems like a lot of bloggers agree! Although we're pretty spread out weather wise, so maybe not..

    Whatever it is, I hope it gets better soon! And you should know I love reading your posts, from the light hearted weekend stuff to the more heavy topics like friendships and guys - I look forward to your insight on life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weekend recaps! :) Sometimes I feel that the posts I write are boring and repeating myself, but that's how I'm feeling at the time. At the end of the day I started my blog for me, so that's just how it goes.

    Hope you get back in the groove soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.