Pages

Monday, January 17

Back to school, back to school...

...to show my dad I'm not a fool.

Legit, last post for a couple of days. But SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!  & I'm oddly excited about it. Finally I will have a routine back in my life and things to do, even if those things include reading textbooks, doing homework, and sitting in class. I only have dos classes tomorrow, one at 9:30am and one at 5pm. Two thumbs up and a quirkly smile for night classes. Let's just say my what-should-be-my-last-semester-but-isn't consists of Astronomy lecture & lab, Intro to Criminal Justice, Intro to Journalism, Media & Society annnd maybe that IT class if I can get off the wait list.

This is how I survive -- Post-Its on my kitchen cabinets. Without Post-Its and To-Do Lists I would go iiiiinsane.



Thanks to stuuuupid Northland Cable, I'm having to miss Pretty Little Liars tonight because Northland doesn't have ABC Family on their cable package! Guess I'll have to HULU it between classes tomorrow.

Ok, well later gators!

XOXO, Michelle

EDIT: So since I couldn't watch Pretty Little Liars, I watched the Bachelor instead. Gimme your opinions ladies! I love Emily! I DON'T love Michelle, she's crazy psycho!

Oh, & what's tv's obsession with overweight/obese Americans? There's now Heavy on A&E and I Used to be Fat on MTV. I applaud what these people are doing, I know that has to be so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.